Frozen Meat Slicer Hand Slicing Machine
ANY WAY YOU SLICE IT!
One common misconception about meat slicers is that they are to be used only for meat. However, this is not the case, as it can be used to with a variety of foods ranging from cabbage to onions to fish. It can be used for a variety of purposes in any home.
Throwing a great dinner party is as easy as 1-2-3.
A child’s birthday party can be fun and easy. Just slice all your ingredients for pizza in advance, and the children can have a great time making their own pizzas.
Having a home made hot pot is effortless with befen food slicer. A perfectly sliced beef or lamb, tomatoes, mushrooms, onions and other vagetables will take no time at all to prepare.
For all your slicing needs, from paper-thin to extra-thick, befen meat slicer makes food preparation fast and easy.
Make delicious and healthy sandwiches or pizza topping.
By purchasing a large chunk of beef or turkey at the store, then slicing it into deli style slices, you can easily serve beef or turkey sandwiches all week long. By adding a few tomatoes, red onions, lettuce, and your kids will be the envy at the lunch table.
Homemade apple pie can be fast and delicious when Befen Food Slicer does all the slicing work for you.
Save Money on Buying Pre-sliced Food
If you regularly buy pre-sliced meats at the deli counter, you’ll save a lot of money over a year, possibly even enough to pay for the machine.
If you have a meat slicer you can buy for example, a chuck of beef or deli meat, then chill in the freezer for a few hours or so before slicing into thin slices – it works out about half the cost and we always have easy food in the freezer.
Meat Slicer Features:
Our meat slicer has a slice thickness uniformity, and rolling effect, easy operation.
Quickly cut hard thinning, such as: carrots, cucumber, potatoes, etc.
Easy to clean and convenient to move and carry.
Suitable for Frozen meat, beef, tomato and other vegetables slicing. Not suitable for fresh meat, and cheese.
Easy to clean and is perfect for home kitchens and restaurants.
Material: Premium Stainless Steel Material and PVC handle
Blade Length: 200mm
Speed: 60 Slices /minute
Adjustable Slice Thickness: 0.3mm - 8mm
1x Meat Slicer
1x Allen Wrench
1x Replaceable Steel Blade
1x Use instruction
1.Our meat slicer can be used to cut frozen meat. also great for slicing some hard fruit thinning,such as carrots, cucumber, potatoes,tomato and other hard vegetables.Please notice that it CAN NOT work with fresh meat.
2.put it in water for long time or let it contact salt to avoid rust,please keep the meat slicer dry and clean after each use.
3.Blade Maintenance: After the blade clean, requires the use of cooking oil to rub the surface of the blade to prevent the blade iron.
4.Customer satisfaction is our first priority, If you have any question about our product,Please feel free to contact us,we will offer best customer Service.
What's in the Box?
This Manual Frozen Meat Slicer includes:
1 Set of the frozen meat slicer
1 Spare blade
2 Replacement suction cups
10 Meat bags
1 Seperate meat holder
1 Allen wrench
1 Instruction Manual
How to Replace Blade?
To remove the blade.
Step 1: First, remove the thickness knob, stop plate, inner knob.
Step 2: Second, use the allen wrench in the accessory bag to remove the blade screw.
To replace new blade:
Step 1: First, secure the new blade with blade screw using allen wrench.
Step 2: Second, put the inner knob, stop plate and thickness knob back.
How to Set Up the Meat Slicer
1. Find the V-shape feeder table in the package.
2. Find the bolt screws(the one that have wings) that's inside the accessory bag.
3. Put the v-shape feeder on the bottom board, put the bolts carefully through the hole on the bottom board, and secure the bolts tightly from the bottom side with bolt screws.
Useful Tips When Using a Meat Slicer
1. Do not try to slice bone. It is important to only slice foods which do not contain bone. This can cause damage to your slicer.
2. Do not slice fully thawed meat. The best texture is one which is almost frozen. It is the same as if you were to slice chicken breasts in order to fillet them into very thin slices. Anyone who has tried to do this understands that it is very difficult to achieve a nice even cut when the meat is fully thawed. The same applies with a slicer. Trying to thinly slice foods which are, for lack of a better term, floppy – just doesn’t work.
3. Do not skimp on the cleaning. It is important that the parts has to be taken down seperately to clean after every use. This is an important part of maintenance. The better you keep it clean and in good condition, the longer it will last.
4. Do not wash in the dishwasher. Do not try to wash any part of your slicer in the dishwasher. The hard detergents are not suitable for these appliances. Instead wash with warm soapy water and do not rush this process in order to make sure all parts are completely dry before reassembly.
5. Do not slice foods with seeds. The seeds of other fruits such as peaches, avocados, apples, etc. can cause damage to your appliance.
6. When some people complain about their slicer not slicing smoothly for paper thin results, one should first ask if the food item is completely thawed. This can make a big difference in your results.
BE ALERT: SHARP KNIFE BLADE
Total Time = Order Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing: 1-3 Business Days.
Standard Shipping: 14-21 Business Days
The approximate shipping time accords to each country:
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia: You can expect your package to arrive in 10-18 business days.
Others: 15-21 business days.
*Please note that these are estimated delivery times only, therefore OrderRich is not guaranteeing delivery dates.